Padded Cell

Jonathan HalesPosted: 24 November 2003Last Updated: 27 November 2003
In keeping your eyes peeled for a great spud, one cant go past this Gourmet version so precious, the Irish had a famine to celebrate its selling out at Tescos.Great for mashing, frying, roasting or baking, this statchy beauty takes its name from an...
garyiPosted: 27 November 2003Last Updated: 27 November 2003
On Tele I keep seing adverts for portable notebook computers with wirless centrino in them.On one there is a guy I mount everest connecting with the world.Apart from the fact the computer is unlikely to function at minus 20, how does this technology...
MichaelCPosted: 07 April 2003Last Updated: 27 November 2003
Does anyone know what the point is of these new phones?Mike
ejlPosted: 26 November 2003Last Updated: 27 November 2003
From Reuters: Neil Bush sex romp A snippet: "He [Neil Bush] admitted in the deposition that he previously had sex with several other women while on trips to Thailand and Hong Kong at least five years ago. The women, he said, simply knocked on the door of his hotel room, entered and engaged in sex with him. He said he did not know if they were prostitutes because they never asked for money and he did not pay them. "Mr Bush, you have to admit it's a pretty remarkable thing for a man just to go...
John CPosted: 26 November 2003Last Updated: 27 November 2003
I can't seem to find a model to suit what I'm after. I need it for calender, diary,note taking, some word processing, lots of work related applications and would quite like to connect to wireless network at home. So until Apple release an iPOD PDA,...
BhoyoPosted: 26 November 2003Last Updated: 27 November 2003
Happy Thanksgiving to all American Naimees - and, indeed, to anyone else who celebrates this great holiday.Davie
Rick WeldonPosted: 17 October 2003Last Updated: 26 November 2003
whats the best car polish you have used?
SpockPosted: 18 November 2003Last Updated: 26 November 2003
Seems I've been putting a few pounds on lately and with Xmas just round the corner I thought I might try and lose a bit of weight now in order that I can stuff my face at Xmas and not get fatter than I am already. Thought I might try that Atkins diet...
J.N.Posted: 25 November 2003Last Updated: 25 November 2003
OK; I give in - what does it mean? Something to do with 'celebrities', but what the bloody hell does 'daq' mean? Young people eh? - buggering about with the Queen's English. I'd have 'em all shot! [This message was edited by J.N. on WEDNESDAY 26 November 2003 at 00:39.]
Kevin-WPosted: 25 November 2003Last Updated: 25 November 2003
ChapsIf any of you out there are considering a safari in the near future, may I recommend the Selous (pronounced Seloo) in Tanzania? I've just had the BEST safari ever there.At over twice the size of Belgium, it is Africa's largest game reserve, and...
stevie dPosted: 13 November 2003Last Updated: 25 November 2003
Hi AllWith Christmas just around the corner the missus has said that she may buy me an ipod as I say I'd like one whenever the advert is on (by the way, what is that tune in the back ground?)I have searched the forum as there as a few questions I...
J.N.Posted: 13 October 2002Last Updated: 24 November 2003
Is it worth it?Anyone tried it?
RasherPosted: 17 November 2003Last Updated: 24 November 2003
Is it better to turn out and protest - which may be mistaken for anti-American feeling, or stay away and express dissatisfaction towards Tony Blair?I am worried that anti-USA feeling may be expressed which is exactly the opposite to my views - the...
Roy TPosted: 21 November 2003Last Updated: 24 November 2003
Friday fun from the Guardian"It was bad enough when we had people from Notting Hill. Now we get people from bloody Clapham."Roy T
cunningplanPosted: 24 November 2003Last Updated: 24 November 2003
Three leprechauns, Mick, Sean and Kevin, are sitting in the pub getting quietly pissed when Mick shouts out, "Jaysus, I'm bored wid bein' a feckin' nobody. I'm tinkin' I'll take meself down to de Guinness Book of Records office and get meself entered...
johnoPosted: 12 June 2002Last Updated: 24 November 2003
It says in 2-3 peoples ids that they have an interest in cars too... Just wondering what people had and if any were of interest...I have two at the moment..Lancia Integrale Evo2 (modified)Peogeut 205 GTi 1.6 (standard)If I knew how to post images I...
TomKPosted: 07 November 2003Last Updated: 22 November 2003
...or time wasting tit. I confess I think this guy's got a problem. Any thoughts?
andy cPosted: 22 November 2003Last Updated: 22 November 2003
Ok so I need help from anyone out there who has any idea's regarding a software program that could assist me in learning to play the Yamaha Keyboard I have.It's a full size 5 octave beast thats plugged into my PC via the midi in-outs.I have just...
garyiPosted: 21 November 2003Last Updated: 21 November 2003
I guess that this: http://www.nthellworld.com/for...hp?s=&daysprune=&f=3 means that NTL realise their service is crap and having a forum for people to tell them this is not doing them much good! Fuckwits.
Traveling DanPosted: 20 November 2003Last Updated: 21 November 2003
I'm in Istanbul on business. The bomb at the British Consulate went off a few hours ago; about 4 streets away from where I am. There's been another bomb at the HSBC headquarters: 25 dead or missing and an estimated 400 injured all told. Sirens have...
willemPosted: 19 November 2003Last Updated: 21 November 2003
Hello everybody,I think this is my first post on the Padded Cell, so will you please be gentle with me if I'm doing something wrong?My question is this:Could the database that holds the input to the forums be programmed in such a way that the end user...
MekonPosted: 21 November 2003Last Updated: 21 November 2003
Did I catch a future Brass Eye sketch? I have a hunch that Dickie Arbiter was being impersonated by Chris Morris:quote:from news.bbc.co.uk - Former royal spokesman Dickie ArbiterThe Queen can quite justifiably say, 'I have been burgled. My privacy has...
ErikLPosted: 19 November 2003Last Updated: 21 November 2003
The fat-ass xmas bastard thread brought to mind something I've wanted to try for ages- juice fasting.Has anyone done this? What books are recommended? Does your stool look like a garden hose?I feel the need to detoxify my cells.
Joe PetrikPosted: 18 November 2003Last Updated: 20 November 2003
Look, now 20 inches wide.Very tempting...Joe
RobbiePosted: 18 November 2003Last Updated: 20 November 2003
What do you scotsmen (brits) think of it ? The dutch team is well passed their top, but wednesday's game will be different from saturday. Rumours go that 5 or 6 players in the dutch team will be replaced ,so no Kluivert, Stam, Davids, Seedorf,van...