Padded Cell

FisbeyPosted: 19 November 2003Last Updated: 19 November 2003
Anyone know anything about floorboards? - more specifically why the two floorboards nearest the radiator feel 'oilly'? - the heating was only put in 9 months ago - there was none before. I think maybe sap is being drawn out of the boards, whatever...
Berlin FritzPosted: 30 August 2003Last Updated: 19 November 2003
I've just experienced a magic moment or rather still am experiencing it. Remember the filum Kes you older gadgies out there ? Well I'm sitting at my PC (4th floor window, overlooking a Charlottenbug Berlin Straße) and opposite to me on the roof...
Tony LockhartPosted: 05 November 2003Last Updated: 19 November 2003
Just look at this beauty....http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccsshb/12cyl/Almost scary.Tony
alex95Posted: 17 November 2003Last Updated: 19 November 2003
HII would appreciate some help. I have a Nikon F65 with 28-80 f3.5-5.6D lense. I have seen a Nikon 80-200 f4.5-5.6D lense for £95, I was wondering if this was good value or would I be better getting a similar Tamron or Sigma lense for less...
BhoyoPosted: 17 November 2003Last Updated: 18 November 2003
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World is superb. Magnificent acting, breathtaking cinematography, gripping story, evocative and realistic atmosphere - it's a true example of movies they don't make 'em like anymore.Yes, it's a stirring epic,...
Alex S.Posted: 18 November 2003Last Updated: 18 November 2003
A Charlotte, NC, lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against fire among other things.Within a month having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his first premium...
BLTPosted: 14 November 2003Last Updated: 17 November 2003
Top 10 Most Annoying Motoring Habits - These are the things that other people on the road do that really bug me.1. Driving with Foglights on when there is perfect visibility - The rear foglight thing is bad enough, (most people simply forget to turn...
ErikLPosted: 14 November 2003Last Updated: 17 November 2003
Ouch: "Golfer Bitten In Head By Rattlesnake"
MichaelCPosted: 13 November 2003Last Updated: 17 November 2003
Are there individuals out there caught by the need to observe the forthcoming Money Laundering Regulations? If so, have you considered when a report should be made to the NCIS?I would be interested to hear any views particularly at what point a report...
ETPosted: 16 October 2003Last Updated: 16 November 2003
Does anyone have a suggestion for a digital camera a small child could operate? I would be more interested in picking up an old digital on ebay, rather than a new digital that is aimed at children, as most of those seem pretty crappy. I am thinking of...
garyiPosted: 15 November 2003Last Updated: 15 November 2003
Guys I am looking for some real worl experience of using this product.Its basically an 8 track recorder with a harddrive.What I need to know is can it be connected to a computer for monitoring and mixing purposes.It has midi in and midi out. What...
J.N.Posted: 09 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
Is anyone else here old enough to remember the guy who used to sing 'Mule Train' and whack himself on the head with a metal tea tray?His identitiy was driving us nuts at work; but I think we've named him as Tremont 'Bob' Blackman?Is that right?Now we...
Martin DPosted: 08 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
Hi Any food and cooking heads out there found a really good pepper mill, I've just broken about the 3rd one in 4 years. I do a lot of cooking and they don’t seem to stand up to it. Any pro type gadgets out there that will stand the test of ...
ErikLPosted: 13 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
One would think the world and our nation were all well and good, and there was no higher priority than to have Republicans and Democrats talk past one another for 30 hours.
Markus SPosted: 10 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
Does anybody know which piece of music the Top Gear theme is based on? I know I have heard it a number of times but I just can't put my finger on it.
Joe PetrikPosted: 12 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
I need to get a graphing package for an upcoming project at work. Until now I've been using Adobe Illustrator 10 for PC for our publications. Illustrator does a great job with straightforward graphs -- line, bar, scatter, pie, and so on -- but what it...
BoshPosted: 13 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
Having scanned my slides and negatives to CD-r, I fancy doing the same with my analogue camcorder footage. Anyone had experience of this? Seen the Adaptec "Videoh" package advertised for c.£60 which would seem to do the trick, but it seems that...
hermPosted: 12 November 2003Last Updated: 13 November 2003
Apparently it's a memoir of the first half of his life.Anyone looking forward to settling down on the couch with the big sting read?Herman
garyiPosted: 11 November 2003Last Updated: 12 November 2003
Why is it that if I pay for something on PayPal its debitied from my account almost straight away.BUt to get money from paypal into my account takes five days?what they doing with my money and everyone elese money in that time?Smells like the old...
Chris MetcalfePosted: 11 November 2003Last Updated: 12 November 2003
With Christmas on the way, I just wondered if anyone had experience of one of these, what the recommendations would be or if the tactile experience of kneading dough proves more important….Please point me in the direction of an earlier thread...
alex95Posted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 12 November 2003
HiWould anyone please advise on a decent fairly cheap digital camera, 3.2 mgp would do.I am tempted by the Sony ones with memory stick as my pc is a Sony vaio with memory stick sockets.ThanksSpence
Johns NaimPosted: 08 November 2003Last Updated: 11 November 2003
Well, I guess it had to happen.The throne that the BMW 5 series has long occupied in the eyes of many, as being the 'ultimate' medium sized executive saloon looks as if it's about to be vacated, if my recent experience the other afternoon was anything...
Derek WrightPosted: 09 November 2003Last Updated: 11 November 2003
I need to know the list price in Euros in Germany of the following itemA Concorde Charisma Intergriert I 740R camper vanThe web site is Concorde URL Typically the company will refer price inquiries from non Germans back to the local distributor so I...
i am simon 2Posted: 10 November 2003Last Updated: 10 November 2003
I know that there are one or two joiners/furniture makers on this forum so maybe somone can help.I want to make some shelf/box type things to go on the wall in my lounge, they are very straight forward and I am confident that I could make them.The...
Derek WrightPosted: 10 November 2003Last Updated: 10 November 2003
Given that cameras and cars are often discussed here - the following might be of interest Cameras and CarsDerek<< >>