Padded Cell

Bruce WoodhousePosted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 10 November 2003
I bought a new PDA this week when the back of my old Psion fell off. The newcomer (Sony Clie) has also sorts of exciting gizmos including an MP3 player which I am playing with but I'm now rather confused abbout MP3.Queries:Can anybody explain the...
garyiPosted: 08 November 2003Last Updated: 10 November 2003
Well thanks to a free upgrade I now have a Sony Ericsson T something or other with bluetooth.To celebrate its freeness I bought a blue tooth adaptor for the mac.Amazing, it actually works. However it took some doing, I am new to this technology so...
Mike HansonPosted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 08 November 2003
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse (generous gifts) from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the...
Steve ToyPosted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 08 November 2003
ErikLPosted: 04 November 2003Last Updated: 08 November 2003
Robert C. Byrd is a Democratic Senator from West Virginia. The following commentary was delivered on the floor of the U.S. Senate on October 17, 2003. In 1837, Danish author Hans Christian Andersen wrote a wonderful fairy tale which he titled The...
steve barnardPosted: 08 November 2003Last Updated: 08 November 2003
Mick PPosted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 08 November 2003
ChapsI have always wet shaved and my 30 year old shaving brush has had its day.I looked on the internet and found several sites selling Badger hair brushes at prices ranging from £29.00 up to £200.00.Do any of you use Badger hair and what...
JustinPosted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
Ok, here's the deal: I have SBC Yahoo DSL service and I was told that along with my service, I gte 500 megs of space with which to host pics, websites, etc. But, as some of you know from the HELL I have had on the other forum, i can't get my pics to...
NaheedPosted: 31 October 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
Guys if like you you get severely pissed of with these marketing nuisance calls, try the site below to get yourself removed, I doubt its immediate or total, heah but its a starthttp://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/html/default.aspnaheed. . .
JohanRPosted: 05 November 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
The other day I managed to stumble over a new girlfriend!For the moment I'm trying my best to keep here out of my house but one day, of course, the invasion will come. And I very much like to keep my HiFi system as is, complete with very special room...
MinkyPosted: 06 November 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
Read this a few days ago. Will keep my opinions to myself for fear of evisceration (or worse) at the hands of our resident anti-Amis militia, but can anyone (Herm) tell me :(1) Where the connection between Clint Smoker and Joseph Andrews was made.(2)...
RasherPosted: 07 November 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
Anyone here have any time to play??Just wondering what games people like.Anyone ever complete Final Fantasy X?
Tim JonesPosted: 05 November 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
When I first sneaked into the cinema to see Alien at the impressionable age of nine, it was the most frightening thing I'd ever seen - a visceral miasma of claustrophobic sexual terror. Since then it's become a personal favorite and I seem to know...
ErikLPosted: 30 October 2003Last Updated: 07 November 2003
I received this email from Soul Jazz minutes ago, after inquiring about an order placed 2 weeks ago:-----Hello LudwigWe sent your order on the 17th october to <street address> (yup, it was correct)We have been having a lot of postal strikes here...
mykelPosted: 05 November 2003Last Updated: 06 November 2003
The wife has taken a fancy to an 03 Focus ZTW wagon the local dealer has. She currently has a 95 Grand Am that would go on trade. When the salesman found out who her family is some fairly impressive numbers came up. Remember this is all in Canadian...
Dan MPosted: 03 November 2003Last Updated: 06 November 2003
Hello all,I've been having a lot of fun with my s/h pentax ME Super 35mm camera that came with a 50/F1.7. Winging its way from epay is a M28/F2.7 that I thought would be a nice lens for outdoor scenes (its also quite compact). At this point I have a...
cunningplanPosted: 04 November 2003Last Updated: 06 November 2003
What type and size of monitor do you guys use for your PC. With the price drop in recent months of LCD monitors, have many of you made the switch from CRT's over to them? Having just recently purchased the iiyama 19" AS4821DT I must say it's a vast...
Rick WeldonPosted: 04 November 2003Last Updated: 06 November 2003
has any one compared L series zoom lenses with canon prime lenses? ihave 3 or 4 of canons consumer grade (mid price) zoom lenses and compared to the prime lenses they are crap
John3Posted: 05 November 2003Last Updated: 06 November 2003
Just bought a Sony freeview digibox and surprise surprise I can only pick up a few channels. The chap in the shop advised that an aerial upgrade may be necessary. I have phoned an aerial installer who is insisting that I should also upgrade all the...
JediPosted: 01 November 2003Last Updated: 06 November 2003
Seeing Clarkson the other night raving about the new GT40 reminded me of what a beautiful car that was, back in the late sixties when it was winning races in front of Ferrari's.Got me to thinking about how nice it might be to own one!Can't afford the...
OnthlamPosted: 05 November 2003Last Updated: 05 November 2003
Will you be there???I going to Williams Selyem on Sat...Healdsburg..Marconthlam@rcsis.com
ErikLPosted: 03 November 2003Last Updated: 05 November 2003
The weather's cold and there's nothing like huddling around a good hot bowl of chili.What do you put in yours?My favorite is a vegetarian recipe, with pinto and black beans, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, celery, onion, garlic and...
monkfishPosted: 29 October 2003Last Updated: 05 November 2003
Hi I am tempted by the Zafira because of the versatility (I have 2 dogs, a Rottweiler and a golden retriever) size, and for the money they are quite well appointed. The model I am considering is the Club 1600,16v.I havn't had a test drive yet so...
MichaelCPosted: 29 April 2003Last Updated: 05 November 2003
I have a particular liking for curry. Having said that most curry houses are, in my opinion, not up to much.Last Saturday I ended up in town with a few friends for a meal at the Cinnamon Club - I was most impressed. Although the menu was exceedingly...
Dave JPosted: 29 October 2003Last Updated: 04 November 2003
What with all the recent and frankly inspiring talk of pizza and curry, I don't recall seeing anything about the third essential component of a sound and healthy diet, namely chocolate.What's the consensus - do the Swiss really know anything about it...