How to insert pictures in a post

Posted by: Salvo on 26 November 2018

Hi,

a quick question: can flick be used to insert pictures in a post? What other specific methods are there?

Thanks a lot,

salvo

Posted on: 09 January 2019 by Innocent Bystander
Echolane posted:

I think you will hear my scream if Windows 10 proves as troublesome as Windows 7. I have called upon this wonderfully helpful forum many times with my struggles as a novice to streaming and my new Uniti Core. Many (most?) of my troubles can be traced to Windows 7. Mostly network problems.  For example, my network components come and go on the File Manager display. I haven't seen the Sonic Transporter for two weeks and suddenly there it was yesterday in the display. 

Last point first - did you check to see if it was physically still there? It was the Christmas holuday period after all!

i don’t recall having had any network difficulties with W7 - nirvindeed W10. W10s annoyances are mainly astound Microsoft’s desire to make it feel, look and behave differently enough to justify making more money - hiding things you use daily, making what we’re easy tasks a real nuisance until you(mostly) get used to it or discover a new way of doing, Just totally unnecessary. But no quibbles about it working once you get there.

Best if luck! (I nearly said have fun, but that would be stretching it!)