If the NAIM sound is really superlative and true..

Posted by: Haim Ronen on 16 December 2018

..why so very few among the professionals who are best equipped to evaluate it, musicians, recording engineers and Hi Fi reviewers, own NAIM gear?

Posted on: 18 December 2018 by Richard Dane

Bob, you may well be right, but probably one for a different thread.

Dave, it’s never too late...

Posted on: 18 December 2018 by Bob green

Have l mucked it up again Richard?,sorry!. I’m new to all this malarkey,how do l start a new thread?.

Posted on: 18 December 2018 by hungryhalibut

Top right. Post. 

Posted on: 18 December 2018 by Drewy

Worked in a house a couple of years ago belonging to a well known and well regarded bass guitarist. There was one of those B&O cd changer systems in the lounge (the tall on that stands upright). Looked naff but to be fair it was his house in his home town that he hardly ever visits any more. 

Posted on: 18 December 2018 by iliria

I dont know if Naim sound is superlative, true or whatever else. What I do know thought is that since owning my first (and only so far) Naim equipment, a lovely Nova, I feel like I have re-discovered music. I am truly enjoying music to an extent that I have never experienced before. Not only that but I am also discovering a lot more music and listening to genres that I wouldnt even consider before (thanks to particularly radio stations such as Naim Radio and Radio Paradise). My partner and children also listen to music more now.

In fact, the only reason I am not getting rid of my Anthem AVR and 5.1 setup is because I enjoy watching Star Wars in 5.1 surround.

So, I'm not bothered at all whether muscicians and other music people own Naim or not. All I care is that to my ears, the Naim sound sounds very sweet indeed, and I am glad I spent the £3.3k on the Nova.