Best Jokes (continues)

Posted by: Adam Meredith on 28 April 2007

http://forums.naim-audio.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/58019385/m/4391984906
Posted on: 30 April 2008 by JamieL
My favourite Jimmy Carr joke, and it has a musical twist.

Why do monkeys keep getting lost?

Jungle is massive!

Jamie
Posted on: 30 April 2008 by 555
LOL! Big Grin

JC is great!
Posted on: 01 May 2008 by Steve O
Another Jimmy Carr special:

I got on a bus yesterday and there was this huge girl taking up two seats. I called the conductor over and told him he should charge her double for filling two seats.
She gave me a terrible look and said "You're fat-ist". I said "I think you'll find you're fattest!"
Posted on: 01 May 2008 by 555
One more ...

I've got a friend whose nickname is "Shagger".
You might think that's pretty cool.
She doesn't like it.
Posted on: 04 May 2008 by JamieL
To make up for blowing the praises of Yorkshiremen, here is a joke pointing out their ability to exaggerate, to be stingy, and also their set of priorities.

One old Yorkshireman complaining to a group of others about how prices have changed.

'I can remember the days when you could go out on a Friday night, get a pint, a pie and pick up a girl from the red light district, all for three shilling''

Another old man in the group pipes up.

'Can't have been much meat in that pie.'
Posted on: 05 May 2008 by JamieL
One I heard told my Maynard James Keenan of A Perfect Circle (and Tool)

Knock, Knock

Who's there?

Little Boy Blue

Little Boy Blue who?

Michael Jackson
Posted on: 05 May 2008 by fad gadget
Hi every one. Heres an old gem. A horse walks into a bar,and the barman says, why the long face?
Posted on: 05 May 2008 by Onthlam
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

‘Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute.

“Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

“Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment. ‘Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”
Posted on: 18 May 2008 by keith waring
amy winehouse meets jeremy clarkeson on a night out, being an old friend ask what he has been up to lately,jeremy says he been on top gear , amy says cool have you got 3 grammes to spare .
Posted on: 18 May 2008 by 555
When someone close to you dies, move seats.
Posted on: 05 June 2008 by Sir Crispin Cupcake
22 Chuck Norris Facts

1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.
6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.
9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.
10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.
11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people
14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.
19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.
20. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
21. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
22. When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt.

Rich

PS I only know these because Chuck Norris allowed me to.
Posted on: 07 June 2008 by 555
If we are all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?
Posted on: 08 June 2008 by djftw
Not really a joke, but an exchange my sister overheard between an American couple and a porter outside Kings Collage Chapel (Cambridge). Made me giggle!

American woman, "That's a nice church. Is it pre-war?"
Porter, "My dear woman, that chapel is pre-America."
Posted on: 10 June 2008 by 555
LOL! Big Grin

That's a crushing put down - only at Cambridge!
Posted on: 11 June 2008 by Ewan Aye
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds'.

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

'How long will this take?' I asked.

They will grow larger over a period of years,' my husband replies.

I stopped. 'Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'

Without missing a beat he says, 'Worked for your arse, didn't it?'
Posted on: 12 June 2008 by 555
Posted on: 12 June 2008 by Alexander
Chuck Norris can look cool without a Fiat Cinquecento.

Wait wait, the other way round: Chuck Norris can look cool in a BMW.

The first one is nicer thoughSmile
Posted on: 12 June 2008 by Patrick F
At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused.

The painting depicted three black men totally naked sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black willies, but the one in the middle had a pink willie.

The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of black men in a predominately white, patriarchal society. 'In fact,' he pointed out, 'some serious critics believe that the pink willie also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society.'

After the curator left, an Irishman, approached the couple and said, 'Would you like to know what the painting is really about?'

'Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery?' asked the couple.

'Because I'm the guy who painted it,' he replied.

'In fact, there are no black men depicted at all! They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch.'
Posted on: 16 June 2008 by Tony Lockhart
A man in Wales buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.
After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.
The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant.
The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant.
The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself.
So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.
Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again.
He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted. Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round. 'Try again' he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up again, does his thing, drives home, and falls listlessly into bed.
The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.
No,' she says, 'they're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn’

Tony
Posted on: 16 June 2008 by Tony Lockhart
Jeeeeeezuz H Christ!!!!

Eek

Tony
Posted on: 17 June 2008 by 555
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Posted on: 17 June 2008 by 555
Posted on: 21 June 2008 by 555
A man walked into the produce section of his local supermarket, and asked to buy half a head of lettuce.

The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce. The man was insistent that the boy ask his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to the manager, "Some old b****rd wants to buy half a head of lettuce." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he quickly added, "and this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from son?"

"New Zealand sir" the boy replied.

Manager: "Well why did you leave New Zealand?"

Boy: "There's nothing but whores and rugby players there."

Manager: "Really? My wife is from New Zealand!"

Boy: "Who does she play for?"
Posted on: 24 June 2008 by Franz K
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Lockhart:
A man in Wales buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.
After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.
The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant.
The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant.
The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself.
So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.
Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again.
He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted. Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round. 'Try again' he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up again, does his thing, drives home, and falls listlessly into bed.
The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.
No,' she says, 'they're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn’

Tony

The real question is how many sheep fit in a Land Rover?
Posted on: 24 June 2008 by Tony Lockhart
Depends on how hard you RAM them.......

Tony