Nice Photos.

Posted by: u5227470736789439 on 27 February 2008

Most of us have taken one or two nice photos.

Here is my candidate as being almost quite good. In fact it is two painstakingly joined.

Taken up in the mountain at Skurdalsvatn in 2000.

Though this one takien in Warsaw in November 2006 is not bad:

I know there are several good photgraphers here, and it would be nice to see some of you best efforts if you feel inclined to share!

George
Posted on: 10 May 2008 by Cymbiosis
From hordes of people in India to nobody about at all Smile

Taken about an hour and a half ago while walking and taking some fresh air:
Posted on: 11 May 2008 by northpole
Well done Peter - you've captured the atmosphere of first light beautifully.

Peter
Posted on: 12 May 2008 by Robert Woj
I don't know if photos are nice, but the place definitely is - Gdynia in Poland, this is where i live
greetings Smile
And another one
and another
and ...end
Posted on: 19 May 2008 by Hammerhead
Evening stroll amonst the buttercups..
Posted on: 20 May 2008 by Sandy8
Nice one Hammerhead...
What lens did you use?

Sandy
Posted on: 20 May 2008 by Jim Lawson
Another great one Hammerhead. I'll bet that dog is as well natured as it looks. Thanks for sharing!

Jim
Posted on: 21 May 2008 by Hammerhead
Sandy, Jim - thanks very much Smile Bok really is a lovely dog, always happy and especially so when he's out and about. Really gentle with small people too!

I used a Fuji Finepix S6500FD for this shot (and the others here). A 'nearly' DSLR but still classed as a point & shoot.

Smile
Posted on: 22 May 2008 by Geoff P
First water Iris has decided summer is here:

Posted on: 24 May 2008 by rodwsmith
At the risk of sounding pretentious, I did a wine tasting on-board a yacht in Monaco harbour last night for (it turned out) various McLaren/Mercedes/Mobil bigwigs. I doubt it comes across especially well photographically, but the atmosphere was rather special - personally I find Monaco rather atmosphere-free most of the time.

I got caught in an "Enzo sandwich" on the way back. I wonder just what percentage of these are Monaco-registered, given that it's pretty much impossible for a car to go above 30mph?

Shame it's going to rain tomorrow (although that appears to advantage McLaren v Ferrari or so I've learnt!!) but I might go along for one of the cheap seats.

Cheers

Rod
Posted on: 26 May 2008 by Huwge
This paid for dinner tonight

Posted on: 26 May 2008 by Bruce Woodhouse
Just back from NW Scotland
..and again
One more, it was such good weather after all.

(For those interested these are Suilven, Melon Udrigle beach looking towards Coigach and An Teallach respectively)
Posted on: 26 May 2008 by anderson.council
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Woodhouse:

Nice one Bruce. Suilven from Stac Pollaidh or Cul Mor ? Edging towards Cul Mor from memory.

I got taken to this area by my parents for most of my childhood for our summer holidays. I've been up most of the hills in the area but we had to bail out of Cul Mor because of fog I think - I must get back and finish it off one day. Great pictures of a beautiful part of Scotland.

Cheers
Scott
Posted on: 27 May 2008 by Bruce Woodhouse
quote:
Originally posted by ScottC:
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Woodhouse:

Nice one Bruce. Suilven from Stac Pollaidh or Cul Mor ? Edging towards Cul Mor from memory.

I got taken to this area by my parents for most of my childhood for our summer holidays. I've been up most of the hills in the area but we had to bail out of Cul Mor because of fog I think - I must get back and finish it off one day. Great pictures of a beautiful part of Scotland.

Cheers
Scott

From Cul Mor. We climbed Suilven the day before on a glorious hot day, first time up that one for us. Super peak. We also did the An Teallach ridge in similar conditions-and realised the degree of exposure that had been obscured by mist the last time we were there!

Bruce
Posted on: 27 May 2008 by Derek Wright
It rained and rained

Posted on: 27 May 2008 by 555
quote:

Great pics Bruce.

Suilven is my favourite mountain in the WWW!

We have had great weather up north recently;
Radio Orkney even used the 'D' word today.
Posted on: 27 May 2008 by 555
Posted on: 27 May 2008 by Tony Lockhart

Car roof and sunset.

Tony