Padded Cell

bornwinaPosted: 07 January 2004Last Updated: 08 January 2004
Unfortunately the singletrack appeals less to me at this time of year so I was thinking of taking to the road for a few months. I think I'd feel a little out of place with the Schwinn Rocket 88 on the local clubs Sunday morning 'cafe run' so I was...
Tony LockhartPosted: 07 January 2004Last Updated: 07 January 2004
http://users.pandora.be/stefdirrix/film/seat.wmvTony
RasherPosted: 07 January 2004Last Updated: 07 January 2004
Watched the film on TV last night.So...bloke falls over, Sandra Bullock rescues him and with no effort on his part, gets to almost be married to her (while he's in a coma) without even knowing who she is. OK..she ends up with the brother, but why...
ErikLPosted: 06 January 2004Last Updated: 07 January 2004
Take a look at the ads- http://www.bushin30seconds.org/
FisbeyPosted: 06 January 2004Last Updated: 07 January 2004
Orange juiceCranberry juice (Ocean spray)Robinsons apple and blackcurrantFiltered tap waterMilk!
RasherPosted: 07 January 2004Last Updated: 07 January 2004
Would he? Could he? Surely any chance of him now becoming King is slipping away fast (OK..we know he wouldn’t anyway). We are actually seeing the heir to the throne being accused publicly of murdering his ex-wife!!!! This is incredible. What is...
Top CatPosted: 07 October 2003Last Updated: 07 January 2004
I'm still searching for the listening cum reading chair to end all others. Discounted Lazeeboy and anything too padded, for visual and space reasons, and though I find the Ekornes recliners very very comfy, my good lady has black-balled...
Tony LockhartPosted: 06 January 2004Last Updated: 07 January 2004
I have some Evans vouchers burning a hole in my pocket, and I fancy changing the pedals on my Trek 4500. Apart from price and sealed bearings, are there any other differences between these two from DMR?Tony
Tony LockhartPosted: 05 January 2004Last Updated: 06 January 2004
He's okay, according to reports, but horrible all the same.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3370357.stmTony
Berlin FritzPosted: 06 January 2004Last Updated: 06 January 2004
May your God be with you ?
RasherPosted: 02 January 2004Last Updated: 06 January 2004
I don't know if this is so unusual, but my uncle at 88, has been to a conference in san fransisco just before chistmas, and has just got back from a return visit there again this week. Buggers off to Honolulu every year for a holiday, otherwise its...
anselmPosted: 05 January 2004Last Updated: 06 January 2004
EdwinPosted: 05 June 2002Last Updated: 06 January 2004
The wife and I are thinking of renting a villa/farmhouse/house in the Tuscan countryside late this summer for a couple of weeks. Has anyone got any experience of doing this? I have done the usual searches on the internet, but don't know if which of...
Geoff PPosted: 04 January 2004Last Updated: 06 January 2004
Not the happiest of topics I know, but one that should be discussed.The thread on "surprising old people" is generating some great stories about bright, active and intellectually sharp old people.However inevitably there is a darker side to life and...
Berlin FritzPosted: 25 December 2003Last Updated: 06 January 2004
"It's an Odessy we can't fully explain", retorted Col. Dillinger (alias Santa Barbara DA, Arnold "Is it cos I's white" Jackson) "Unconfirmed and unsubstantiated rumours force us to call for the immediate return of this Old European Trash Can lid,...
J.N.Posted: 22 December 2003Last Updated: 05 January 2004
I'm off to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas next month.Can any residents or visitors tell me what to expect from the weather, so I know what clothes to pack.Many thanks.
Markus SPosted: 19 December 2003Last Updated: 05 January 2004
I need a contact with a Norwegian lawyer. If anyone wants to rsepond, please send me a Private Topic.
Tony LockhartPosted: 04 January 2004Last Updated: 05 January 2004
Can anyone make any recommendations for top quality towels?Tony
john rubberneckPosted: 01 November 2003Last Updated: 05 January 2004
HiHaving a little agro with a distance purchase over the internet, just wondered when legal title of goods transfers, I tried my local trading standards office the other day but they didn’t know! The transaction was in England any help would be ...
FisbeyPosted: 02 January 2004Last Updated: 05 January 2004
A happy new year to all and heres to Villa stuffing Man U in the cup on Sunday
AL4NPosted: 30 December 2003Last Updated: 05 January 2004
Does any one else have sky + that is giving problems?while i install sky (and other)satellite systems for a living,sky + is not used by that many people,so common problems are not known to me.The problem i have is that i can never(hardly ever)get...
Bruce WoodhousePosted: 05 January 2004Last Updated: 05 January 2004
An excellent soundtrack (features Alison Krauss, Jack White and various others) and a half-decent film.Jude Law is not totally convincing (could they really not find an American actor for the part?) but it is a beautifully shot movie with some...
ErikLPosted: 03 January 2004Last Updated: 04 January 2004
A buddy recently interviewed for a job at Microsoft, working on HighMAT. Post-mortem (Microsoft product management interviews can be a slow death), he had a lot of interesting comments about the company's plans for CD's, hifi, digital rights...
BasilPosted: 04 January 2004Last Updated: 04 January 2004
MekonPosted: 04 January 2004Last Updated: 04 January 2004
I've seen this term used a few times on this forum, and I wondered where it is that those who are comfortable with the term feel the state is nannying them that it shouldn't be? I usually expect to see it in Daily Mail headline font at the newsagents,...