Padded Cell

Don AtkinsonPosted: 27 December 2003Last Updated: 27 December 2003
Returning Unwanted GoodsMy youngest seems to think that shops have a general, legal obligation, to take unwanted goods back, and to provide a full refund, up to 28 days after purchace. She says only that the goods must be undamaged and unused and in...
matthewrPosted: 26 December 2003Last Updated: 26 December 2003
check this guy out!Matthew
garyiPosted: 23 December 2003Last Updated: 26 December 2003
New episodes of the Simpsons, i.e. after the 300th epsiode have got crap.I swear the voice of Marge has changed, as has Mo's (Not sure if its the same person)And I swear they just pull random words out of a hat and attempt to build an episode around...
Dan MPosted: 26 December 2003Last Updated: 26 December 2003
Google the following, but hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button:1) Weapons of mass distruction2) French military victoriescheers,Dan
Berlin FritzPosted: 15 December 2003Last Updated: 26 December 2003
I feel we should be told !!!Fritz Von IloveessexgelsGraham Ricketts
Martin DPosted: 24 December 2003Last Updated: 25 December 2003
made a mental note to read that thread and its gone. Anyone know what the gist was?Martin
JustinPosted: 23 December 2003Last Updated: 25 December 2003
Well, who among you Canadians and Anglos will be the first to welcome us to the club? Beef exports were one of our strongest export markets - accounting for, I think, almost 25% of the world's consumption of beef. I'm guessing those will be cut by 90%...
Mick PPosted: 05 June 2002Last Updated: 25 December 2003
ChapsI am 53 yrs of age, now weigh 14 stone, my waistline is 38" and I am only 5ft 9". I want to become slim again. I have a rather good lifestyle in the sense that I do indulge in numerous lunchs and dinners because of business and social...
oldiePosted: 24 December 2003Last Updated: 24 December 2003
Ohhhhh well, seasons greetings to all oldie.
Tarquin Maynard - PortlyPosted: 24 December 2003Last Updated: 24 December 2003
MuchachosJust spent half an hour tracking the journey of Father Christmas, courtsey of NORAD and Uncle Sam. Google search NORAD, select the obvious, good stuff for kids from the US Department of Defense.RegardsMikeOn the Yellow Brick Road and happy
oldiePosted: 23 December 2003Last Updated: 24 December 2003
I suppose that bearing in mind the date, It's time to forget my usual Bah Hum Bug stanceand wish you all the very best of :- Seasonl Greetings , a Prosperous and Rewarding New Year. oldie.
Mike HansonPosted: 23 December 2003Last Updated: 24 December 2003
http://www.fimoculous.com/year-review-2003.cfm-=> Mike Hanson <=-
Tim JonesPosted: 16 September 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
My dealer has the first ten speed Dura-Ace guppos in the UK (or so he says) Anyone tried it yet? Any views?I'm thinking of getting it put on the C40.Tim
Tarquin Maynard - PortlyPosted: 23 December 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
MinkyPosted: 18 December 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
I've resisted "reality series" like the plague up until now. My reasoning was that they were crappy crap for crappy mofo's. Imagine my surprise when this week I found myself looking forward to the next instalment of "Average Joe". It started...
Arun MehanPosted: 19 December 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
Just a posting for all you AVG users out there. My friend's free subscription for Norton Antivirus 2003 ran out so we installed the 2004 version. After rebooting, we encountered some problems connecting to his high speed connection so we decided to...
JeremyDPosted: 22 December 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
In the last two or three days icons on my PC have been swapping around for no apparent reason - it's soooo spooky. I have not been able to identify how and when it starts but rebooting restores the correct icons. The icons that get swapped are not the...
Tim JonesPosted: 10 November 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
This is driving me nuts. I've tried Google, tried everything. No luck.Can someone please tell me who recorded the title music for Channel Four's eighties Tour de France programmes? You know the one - with the tune from Frere Jacques towards the end. I...
NBPosted: 22 December 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
So Michelle won pop idol, what a farce!So who is going to have poster on their bedroom wall then? Me, I am looking forward to her 2005 calender in all that sexy underwear!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyoneNB
--duncan--Posted: 22 December 2003Last Updated: 23 December 2003
Touching the Void – Kevin MacdonaldI was lucky enough to see this film and participate in a question and answer session with the director yesterday evening. It is the most gripping piece of cinema I’ve seen for some time, despite being a...
RasherPosted: 19 December 2003Last Updated: 22 December 2003
If you were casting director making documentary style films about bands or musicians, who would you cast for what part?my list:Elton John - Eddie IzzardBilly Joel - Danny DevitoOzzy Osbourne - Jim CareySting - ?Noddy Holder - ?Marc Bolan - Johnny...
throbnorthPosted: 21 December 2003Last Updated: 22 December 2003
Are there any recent really good first person PC shoot-em-ups around at the moment? Preferably something with reasonable puzzles and a bit of depth, as well as lots of mindless death & maiming. I realise that whatever you recommend will probably mean a new graphics card - the current GeoForce3 Ti500 is getting a bit long in the tooth, and the latest nVidia Detonator driver buggers it up to such an extent that I've gone back to the one that originally shipped with it. Needs to have DVI...
Phil BarryPosted: 15 December 2003Last Updated: 22 December 2003
I provide computer services to small businesses. One of my services is data recovery, and I recently received a call from a lawyer.She had purchaseda CMS backup device from Dell for her Inspiron 8000. She followed the installation directions...and...
AL4NPosted: 14 December 2003Last Updated: 21 December 2003
feckin' good if you ask me
Mike HughesPosted: 19 December 2003Last Updated: 21 December 2003
So, I thought I'd be clever and, in order to avoid the terrible crime of pulling my amp. out of my system, buy me this nice software that comes with a pre-amp so I can burn those last remaining LPs, 12" singles and 45s onto that nasty CD format. I...