Padded Cell

Steve GPosted: 01 January 2004Last Updated: 04 January 2004
1. How long does it take before your legs stop hurting when you're pushing a 39/23 granny gear ration up steep hills (I love the 22/34 bailout gear on my MTB)?2. If I decide to put a triple groupset on would I be better going for Shimano Sora or...
CheesePosted: 03 January 2004Last Updated: 04 January 2004
Hi folks,I'm supposed to fly to Melbourne in six days time, but for some urgent reason - which still won't be accepted by any insurance - I cannot go.Does someone know whether there's an ebay-like place on the Web where tickets can be traded ? BTW I...
CheesePosted: 03 January 2004Last Updated: 03 January 2004
Hi all,Some moons ago there used to be an interesting thread called Is it possible to have just the odd fag ? or so.The search function hasn't brought any success as yet - can someone help ? Thank you.Cheese
MichaelCPosted: 03 January 2004Last Updated: 03 January 2004
Suggestions please.I am looking at new furniture for the living room.A Fraim for the important bits has already been settled on - it won on the "looks" front notwithstanding it's sonic abilities.I was originally looking at going down the Hutter route...
john rubberneckPosted: 03 January 2004Last Updated: 03 January 2004
HIDoes anybody have any contact details for this company or any information if so I would be grateful, Technifi of Denmark.RegardsStuart
JeremyDPosted: 26 December 2003Last Updated: 02 January 2004
Most years, my New Year Resolution is not to make one next time. Invariably, though, I break this resolution at the last minute...For 2004, however, I wanted something different. A good one might have been to quit the forum for a year but it occured...
ErikLPosted: 28 December 2003Last Updated: 01 January 2004
This weekend I downloaded:AVG- FREE anti-virus software. It's already better than my previous McAfee app (to be fair, having no anti-virus software is better than McAfee but you know what I mean).Ad-Aware- FREE anti-spyware software. It's outstanding,...
JustinPosted: 31 December 2003Last Updated: 01 January 2004
Seriously, Is this princess whoever with the bull terriers going to be able to skate all these laws against aggressive dogs, or no? Fer christ's sake, the thing killed the queen's dog and now, I read, it's bitten somebody else. How is this possible....
Arye_GurPosted: 06 December 2003Last Updated: 01 January 2004
?
rchPosted: 01 January 2004Last Updated: 01 January 2004
...I wish you all a happy new year with a lot of good music!RegardsChristian
Mike HansonPosted: 31 December 2003Last Updated: 31 December 2003
I received this lovely offer with my credit card statement: Note the claim: "Excellent sound filters through two covered speakers." At least there's some truth in advertising! -=> Mike Hanson <=-
ErikLPosted: 31 December 2003Last Updated: 31 December 2003
I wish I was in Rio de Janeiro to celebrate tonight. 90 F (32 C)... millions partying along the beaches... offerings of flowers sent out to the "queen of the sea" to accept wishes... my kind of place.
Arye_GurPosted: 31 December 2003Last Updated: 31 December 2003
Arye
BasilPosted: 31 December 2003Last Updated: 31 December 2003
Not for the faint of heart! Bad hair day
ErikLPosted: 29 December 2003Last Updated: 31 December 2003
I like Google. I use Google Search (regular, image, etc), Froogle, and Google News a lot. I also use the Google Toolbar with built-in popup blocker.Today I came across this. Neat features and services I hadn't discovered! The coolest find there is...
garyiPosted: 30 December 2003Last Updated: 31 December 2003
Guys is it possible to set up a monthly reminder in MS Outlook.I need to be told at the beginning of each month to do something as I always forget, and ideally I need an automated email to be sent to someone else with the same information.The works...
garyiPosted: 30 December 2003Last Updated: 30 December 2003
Well I finally caught up with the rest of the world and got a game more modern that MarioKart.Black and White is fantastic, the only problem is both my Fiance and I both love it, so we are taking it in turns.As she has her own seperate account on the...
RasherPosted: 30 December 2003Last Updated: 30 December 2003
Oh man...just found that Play.com are doing the Star Trek films for £6.99 each. Up until now they have been holding out for 20 quid a pop. Time to get the set
Berlin FritzPosted: 30 December 2003Last Updated: 30 December 2003
Could it be that our friend and Mentor² actually lives in a commune, and discusses all his postings afore posting they, innit ?Fritz Von Beagle2isacomingGraham Ricketts
Top CatPosted: 29 December 2003Last Updated: 30 December 2003
Hi folks.I want an MP3/portable audio player for general use - not fussed about having 300 cds worth of capacity but to be able to store (say) 10 or 20 would be fantastic. Do care about sound quality, but also do want solid state if possible, and...
Tony LockhartPosted: 29 December 2003Last Updated: 29 December 2003
Woke up this morning and I'm now a forty-something....Tony
Tarquin Maynard - PortlyPosted: 14 December 2003Last Updated: 29 December 2003
MuchachosAgainst my better judgment, I am going to buy The Nagger a Christmas present; an LCD screen for her PC ( at which I sit. )Any suggestions / recommendations? Nothing too flash, please.RegartdsMikeOn the Yellow Brick Road and happy
Steve BPosted: 28 November 2003Last Updated: 29 December 2003
Just 2 months ago I installed a new Western Digital 80Gb hard drive. On the box it says "Designed to protect your data". This morning I switched the PC on and got a Disk not bootable error.After much hair pulling and calls to Western Digital, PC World...
ErikLPosted: 26 December 2003Last Updated: 27 December 2003
A know-it-all friend of mine installed "McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 7.x" on my computer. I want to uninstall it and install AVG.I did the Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs thing and rebooted. How do I get rid of the rest of what remains? If I do...
AL4NPosted: 24 December 2003Last Updated: 27 December 2003
I myself once bought a supergrass CD,i should of given the money away instead.