Padded Cell

OnthlamPosted: 03 November 2003Last Updated: 03 November 2003
Going to Williams and ZD. on Sat....If I may ask, what is your new address??? Leaving NAPA with 4 cases......The Best,Marc
ejlPosted: 03 November 2003Last Updated: 03 November 2003
Say what you will about this guy Khodorkovsky's prospects as a politician (probably not very bright), this is a ballsy tactical move:Jailed Russian Oil Chief May Challenge Putin for Presidency
garyiPosted: 30 October 2003Last Updated: 03 November 2003
Well I am reaching the end of my patience.When it works it works, when it don't you are stuffed.I have tried the forums, the phones, the emails and nothing, no response.So here I am, wanting broadband that will go through the erthunet on my mac.I...
RoyleBluePosted: 02 November 2003Last Updated: 03 November 2003
XBox or Gamecube? - kids already have PS2 upstairs and I have fully specc'd PC.
garyiPosted: 29 October 2003Last Updated: 03 November 2003
So IDS is out. Quite a dignified exit, he should be appluaded for that. Have the tories insured they won't win the next election? [This message was edited by garyi on WEDNESDAY 29 October 2003 at 19:29.]
DAVOhornPosted: 23 October 2003Last Updated: 02 November 2003
Dear All,this morning while walking to work i witnessed an accident between a van and a motorcycle.First off it was caused by the van driver reversing into a road without being able to see if anything was coming.Unfortunately a motorcyclist was riding...